Talk About My Future AP Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    battlebuddy.org Forum Index » RPGs View previous topic
View next topic
Talk About My Future AP Character
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
@ Purple Knight

tell me about this inquisitor..... you intend to build ... (not stats, but attitude wize)

Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Purple Knight

Post Reply with quote
I'm going to play an Aasimar, but one with a twinge of darkness in his lineage from his human ancestors. This obvious flaw in his character was manifest early on and his birth has been considered a bad omen for his family (Trait: Omen). He has an intense desire to do good, though, and achieves that purpose by adhering to extremely strict discipline, ie Lawful Neutral (Osirian follower of Ra, btw). This extreme discipline allows him to use some his darker nature to his benefit, such as via what will be an incredible ability to intimidate opponents (he will be +25 to intimidate by 7th level) and to incite even more severe demoralizing reactions (through the use of the signature skill feat), and make it stick (Memorable trait). It will also set up the Versatile Channel feat at 7th level. However, this dual nature and continual focus has left him paranoid as others as he fears being led away from the "straight and narrow" (Drawback: Paranoia).

[/img]

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
That guy needs a "themed" party.

A party of "The Law"

--- I'm not sure we are doing drawbacks. As in drawback = extra trait

Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Purple Knight

Post Reply with quote
If we aren't I'll just drop Memorable. His Intimidate is score will be so high that it will last more than a round or so anyway.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
Weasel wrote:
That guy needs a "themed" party.

A party of "The Law"

--- I'm not sure we are doing drawbacks. As in drawback = extra trait

Those guys would be from Osirion (oh- SEER -ee-on)

That is an area we have NOT ever done anything with.

Might be interesting to get a Egypt themed campaign.

Other than Mummy's Mask what other stuff is written for that area?

Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Purple Knight

Post Reply with quote
I am using an Osirian image for him, but I cannot get it to load up. I found some players guides that deal with Osirian and, of course, the Mummy's Mask (I have not looked too far into that AP in case we decide to run it).

Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
I still have my eye on an EAT FACE druid... (I wonder if Lion Shaman is any good. Or, I'll just go vanilla druid.)

Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
scadgrad
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
It's probably appropriate to begin discussion in this thread for upcoming Hell's Rebel PCs.

I am considering a Witch or Arcanist.

Tue May 23, 2017 4:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    battlebuddy.org Forum Index » RPGs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: