RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Hell's Rebels 7/15?

Reply to topic    battlebuddy.org Forum Index » RPGs View previous topic
View next topic
Hell's Rebels 7/15?
scadgrad
Site Admin

Post Hell's Rebels 7/15? Reply with quote
Are we ready to start putting characters together and the like? Let me know. Tony I, would you like to jump in for this AP? That would mean no NPC for me (and possibly make it easier on the ol' DM). It's probably OK for you folks to start airing out who is going to play what role, class, race, all of that stuff.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:27 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Alan

Post Reply with quote
I have wanted to play a martial artist Monk (from APG) for a while. The build works around the sense motive skill so i would have some strength in social situations. (the players guide for hell's rebels stresses that social skills are a must for this one)
Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Iguana

Post Reply with quote
Thinking about playing an item bound wizard or a sorcerrer MC rogue type or something - sounds like a rogue wizard or rogue sorcerer would have sick subterfuge and social skills in a setting like this. Idea (CHA + Rogue = win win in this setting maybe)

Any ideas? Idea Question Question Twisted Evil

We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
Hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new land,
To fight the horde, sing and cry: Valhalla, I am coming!
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Overdog

Post Reply with quote
I am not going to play a priest or a healer so someone else needs to step up and take that role. I was pondering Bladebound Magus.
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:18 am View user's profile Send private message
Iguana

Post Reply with quote
Overdog wrote:
I am not going to play a priest or a healer so someone else needs to step up and take that role. I was pondering Bladebound Magus.

Yeah, I was pondering that one too but having just played a Magus I wanted infinitely more destructive power... lol

Thinking about a stealthy extraplanar elf dude, or maybe a small humie or something with a Rapier from whence to cast his lightning bolts from like in that one story in a Fahfrd and the Gray Mouser book where the Mouser used his Rapier or some wire or something as a lightning rod to zap a couple of guys... lol Shocked Surprised Razz Idea (so a lightning Wizard with a bonded item - his Rapier/lightning rod, kind of stealthy like the Mouser so maybe dip into Rogue or something for a few levels)

A.K.A. Rorshak from the Watchmen movie 50/50 with the Gray Mouser... Razz

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Rhollo

Post Reply with quote
Overdog wrote:

I would be up for playing a healer type role. Smile

“if you walk without rhythm, you won't attract the worm…”
Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
scadgrad
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I think tomorrow night will be simply get together, formulate some new house rules, new characters, etc. I don't think I'll have quite enough time for prepping to actually start Book 1 until next Saturday. I was going to run the zombie game as a surprise, but Mere has bailed. I think I'm inspired because of how damned good this last season of Fear has been. We should get together and binge watch it, no joke. It is super good.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Iguana

Post Reply with quote
scadgrad wrote:
I think tomorrow night will be simply get together, formulate some new house rules, new characters, etc. I don't think I'll have quite enough time for prepping to actually start Book 1 until next Saturday. I was going to run the zombie game as a surprise, but Mere has bailed. I think I'm inspired because of how damned good this last season of Fear has been. We should get together and binge watch it, no joke. It is super good.

Oh yeah, Fear started off with a bang, hit a lull mid season and then ended with another bang for the finale.... Couldn't believe how much it tunred around from last season but there were some lame episosdes in between but the starers and the closers were pretty powerfull. GOT Sunday? If not, I'll watch it at my place. Question (we could always go to a GOT themed bar in Alexandria or something as an alternatve) Rolling Eyes

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
scadgrad
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Deleted one of the double posts. I want to do GOT, but I have family swinging by Sunday night (Tucker and his Dad). Not sure that I should plan on having GOT night then. I'm hesitant to move my Sunday night online night for GOT since, Mere and I will have HBO Now and could watch it on Monday night for instance. What do you think about that? This first week, just watch it whenever, and then the following week we can make a plan for the remainder of the season. We can talk about that tonight.

I don't feel like FTWD ever really stalled this season. Thought it was a complete and utter homerun and Jeff really needs to watch it. I'll plan on hosting and we can binge watch it. Again, plans to be made tonight.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:25 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Overdog

Post Reply with quote
scadgrad wrote:
Deleted one of the double posts. I want to do GOT, but I have family swinging by Sunday night (Tucker and his Dad). Not sure that I should plan on having GOT night then. I'm hesitant to move my Sunday night online night for GOT since, Mere and I will have HBO Now and could watch it on Monday night for instance. What do you think about that? This first week, just watch it whenever, and then the following week we can make a plan for the remainder of the season. We can talk about that tonight.

I don't feel like FTWD ever really stalled this season. Thought it was a complete and utter homerun and Jeff really needs to watch it. I'll plan on hosting and we can binge watch it. Again, plans to be made tonight.

Sunday nights are currently out for me but I could work with Monday nights.
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
XCoconutmonkey06X

Post Reply with quote
My free nights are Wed/Thurs. I believe Jeff is taking a break from Dragonlance to that frees up my Thirsday nights

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:25 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    battlebuddy.org Forum Index » RPGs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: