battlebuddy.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Best Hybrid Class; non core

Reply to topic    battlebuddy.org Forum Index » RPGs View previous topic
View next topic
Best Hybrid Class; non core
Weasel

Post Best Hybrid Class; non core Reply with quote
Alchemist | Antipaladin | Arcanist | Barbarian | Barbarian (Unchained) | Bard | Bloodrager | Brawler | Cavalier | Cleric | Druid | Fighter | Gunslinger | Hunter | Inquisitor | Investigator | Kineticist | Magus | Medium | Mesmerist | Monk | Monk (Unchained) | Ninja | Occultist | Oracle | Paladin | Psychic | Ranger | Rogue | Rogue (Unchained) | Samurai | Shaman | Skald | Slayer | Sorcerer | Spiritualist | Summoner | Summoner (Unchained) | Swashbuckler | Vigilante | Warpriest | Witch | Wizard

Im looking for something different to play in the future .... non core.

Im hoping the newer hybrid classes are good..... any thoughts?

War Priest??? any good

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:26 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
XCoconutmonkey06X

Post Reply with quote
Summoner Unchained...... only because he is unchained! You will need to carry around chains just to throw them off in battle and yell "UNCHAAAAIINNEEEDDD!!!"

Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:07 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Purple Knight

Post Reply with quote
I believe the Summoner class, unchained or not, has been retired in out gaming world.

I really like the concept of the Bloodrager, I just found the limitations after raging to be pretty brutal at low levels. At higher levels (like the level we are now in Runelords), I think he would have been a beast, particularly the ability to effectively get a spell off as part of his Rage without having to take a round to cast it (a raging beat down while mirror imaged).

The Brawler also has serious potential as a "battlefield control" character, but you will need another hard hitter in the party for after the opponent is tripped, disarmed, and grappled to finish him off.

Obviously, I like the inquisitor, but I've got dibs on that one for the next campaign.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:16 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
Anybody tried the War Priest?

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:23 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    battlebuddy.org Forum Index » RPGs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: