Balefire's Mystical Curiosities
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    battlebuddy.org Forum Index » RPGs View previous topic
View next topic
Balefire's Mystical Curiosities
Weasel

Post Balefire's Mystical Curiosities Reply with quote
Balefire's Mystical Curiosities *LLC

Open for business... yes, I get my own thread.... Just so I don't lose people's requests, can keep up with gold, and creation progression.

Meet Lady.... Well... she will look human in a few levels.......... Smile

Rules if I accept the job:

75% of market price.

I give all items 'honorific names' in Shoanti if I so choose.

Requests are filled in the order that Balefire & Lady deems necessary. (Lady is susceptible to meat snack bribes) Razz

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:52 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
to make:

Vibrant Purple Prism (Ioun Stone) cracked (1,000 gp) ---- for Lady, She will get the first item that I create. (remember, these two have an odd relationship.)
rules wrote:
An animal or familiar has to have an intelligence of 3+ to activate an ioun stone. If the animal or familiar has less than a 3 intelligence, they may not activate an ioun stone.

Quote:
Sunshi
Amulet of Mighty Fists with Guided Enchant
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/a-b/amulet-of-mighty-fists
That will 3000 gp.

Time: 4 days
cost: 2000gp
pocket: 1000gp

Bale's personal list:

Dusty Rose Prism (Ioun Stone) Cracked (250 gp)

Pearl of Power [1st level] 500 gp

Headband of Vast Intelligence +2 2,000 gp
--- skill keyed to UMD or fly

Cloak of Resistance +2 (2,000 gp)

Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
marksman

Post Reply with quote
My next major order will be a Monk Robe. However, at 13K, it might be a couple more splits before I have the coin.

FYI

Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
nice choice...

wow, 5 free levels of Monk is crazy good!

Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:24 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
Bale's personal list:

I will work on the following Items in this order. (these are personal)

Pearl of Power [1st level] x2 500 gp

Cloak of Resistance +2 (2,000 gp)

--- skill keyed to UMD or fly (I'll decide later)

Dusty Rose Prism (Ioun Stone) Cracked (250 gp)

Handy Haversack 1000 gp

Pearl of Power [2nd level] 2000 gp

To buy--- Metamagic Rod Selective 3000 gp

Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:36 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Purple Knight

Post Reply with quote
As soon as it can be afforded, Mardo will request a cloak of resistance +2. Since he has the cash, he will likely just "buy" the one we have in the party kit and then have that one improved to +2.

In addition to that item, though, I want to look into an item that will assist in Will saves for Fear and/or Mind Affecting stuff. Any suggestions? I may later look into to a Wisdom boosting item, and that will help, but anything else anyone can think of?

Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
marksman

Post Reply with quote
Purple Knight wrote:
As soon as it can be afforded, Mardo will request a cloak of resistance +2. Since he has the cash, he will likely just "buy" the one we have in the party kit and then have that one improved to +2.

In addition to that item, though, I want to look into an item that will assist in Will saves for Fear and/or Mind Affecting stuff. Any suggestions? I may later look into to a Wisdom boosting item, and that will help, but anything else anyone can think of?

2,000 gp can get you a Ring of the Sublime which can protect you from fear

Slot: Name (Price) Description
headband: Band Of The Stalwart Warrior (14,000 gp) This plain iron band protects its wearer from fear effects. Whenever the wearer suffers a fear effect, she is merely shaken (even if the effect would normally make the target frightened or panicked). Furthermore, the subject gains a +2 competence bonus on all Will saves against fear. If the wearer has the bravery class feature, she is considered four levels higher when determining that class feature's effect.

none: Glowing Gourd (4,250 gp) This gourd has been hollowed out and carved with the symbol of a good-aligned deity. It sheds light as a candle. If the gourd is smashed onto the ground, the 40-foot-radius area around the crushed gourd is affected as if by hallow with a remove fear spell fixed to it. This magic item is often crafted from a pumpkin, though other types of gourds, or even large turnips, can be used.

headband: Headband Of Unshakeable Resolve (5,600 gp) This simple white cotton headband is decorated with a stylized imperial dragon coiled above the wearer's forehead. The headband grants the wearer a +2 enhancement bonus to her Wisdom score. Treat this as a temporary ability bonus for the first 24 hours the headband is worn. Whenever the wearer suffers a fear effect, she may spend an immediate action to reduce the severity of the fear effect by one step. If the wearer would become panicked, she is instead frightened. If she would become frightened, she is instead shaken. If the wearer would become shaken, the effect is negated entirely. The wearer can use this ability up to three times per day.

none: Lastwall Banner, Harchist (15,000 gp) A Lastwall banner can be displayed on a lance, polearm, frame, or staff. It has no effect when not mounted properly or when lying on the ground. The banners depict the heraldic symbols of several key sites and fortresses once held by Lastwall, and each provides different benefits, which are described below. A banner can be carried (on foot or mounted) or planted. In the latter case, the banner does not need a bearer, but if it is toppled or touched by an enemy, it loses its effectiveness until reclaimed and replanted by allies of the owner. Harchist (abjuration aura): Allies of the owner of the Lastwall Harchist banner gain a +6 morale bonus on saving throws against fear effects so long as they can see the banner. If the mass combat rules (Ultimate Campaign 234) are being used, so long as this banner is visible to the majority of an army, the DC of the Morale check to determine whether the enemy routs decreases by 5.

none: Lastwall Banner, Hordeline (7,500 gp) A Lastwall banner can be displayed on a lance, polearm, frame, or staff. It has no effect when not mounted properly or when lying on the ground. The banners depict the heraldic symbols of several key sites and fortresses once held by Lastwall, and each provides different benefits, which are described below. A banner can be carried (on foot or mounted) or planted. In the latter case, the banner does not need a bearer, but if it is toppled or touched by an enemy, it loses its effectiveness until reclaimed and replanted by allies of the owner. Hordeline (abjuration aura): Allies of the owner of this banner gain a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear effects so long as they can see the banner.

none: Nightmare Rod (80,000 gp) A nightmare rod is a wooden rod with a smooth, purple, crystalline octopus clutching one end, its tentacles wrapped around the length of the rod and its bulbous body serving as a sort of mace head. Indeed, a nightmare rod can be wielded as a +2 heavy mace. On a critical hit, a nightmare rod floods the target's mind with horrific visions of nightmarish dooms that stagger the victim for 1 round if it fails a DC 15 Will save. This is a mind-affecting fear effect. In addition, a nightmare rod has the following powers. Once per day as a free action when the rod hits a living creature, the user can affect the creature struck with a phantasmal killer spell (Will/Fort DC 16). Once per day, the user can cast nightmare. If the recipient is awake when the spell begins, the wielder need not enter a trance (as he would if he had cast the spell)- the nightmare rod maintains its own sort of trance on the spell and automatically finishes casting the spell as soon as the recipient falls asleep. If the recipient does not fall asleep within 24 hours, the nightmare rod ceases attempting to cast the spell automatically. As long as the wielder carries the nightmare rod in his hand, he is immune to fear effects.

none: Padma Blossom (8,000 gp) This perfect lotus flower formed from pink jade offers purity of mind and spiritual calm. While grasped, the blossom grants its holder a +3 competence bonus on concentration checks and suppresses the following on its holder: morale bonuses, fear effects, and the confused, dazed, or stunned conditions. Twice per day, the bearer can cast calm emotions.
shoulders: Pelt Of The Ulfen Wolf (14,800 gp) This pelt of a large northern wolf is fashioned into a cloak. It can be activated up to five times per day. When struck in combat, the wearer can spend one use as a swift action to animate a ghostly wolf from the pelt. This ghostly apparition strikes the creature that attacked the wearer with a wolf's bite attack (Bestiary 278). The wearer can spend one additional use each subsequent round to have the wolf continue attacking the target. The apparition can't be redirected, and disappears if the target moves more than 5 feet of the wearer or dies. The pelt can manifest only one wolf apparition at a time. Apart from these restrictions, the wolf can be directed as a spiritual weapon spell. When a human wears a pelt of the Ulfen wolf, he gains a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against emotion effects. In addition, any round in which he begins his turn affected by a fear effect, he can attempt a new save at the beginning of the turn to reduce the severity of the fear effect from panicked to frightened, frightened to shaken, or shaken to unaffected.

ring: Ring Of Fear Reflection (48,000 gp) This simple silver ring has a fear rune etched into its hammered apex. The ring provides a morale bonus versus fear effects. This bonus starts at +0 and can advance no higher than +5. Every time the wearer succeeds at a Will save versus a fear affect, the ring's bonus increases by +1. Should the wearer fail a Will save versus fear, the ring's bonus immediately falls to +0. If the bonus is +5 and the wearer is affected by a fear effect and succeeds at her Will save, the ring automatically reflects the fear effect back to its source. If the source is a creature not immune to fear, it must succeed at a Will save at the DC made by the ring's wearer or be affected by the fear effect. Only the source of an area fear effect is targeted by such a reflected spell.

headband: Serpent's Band (9,000 gp) The wearer of this circlet gains a +2 insight bonus on saving throws against effects with the emotion descriptor, including fear effects. The wearer gains fluency in Draconic and may converse with non-sentient (Int 1 or 2) reptilian animals and magical beasts as if using the speak with animals spell, and gains a +4 competence bonus on Handle Animal and wild empathy checks made when interacting with such creatures.
none: Staff Of Courage (19,200 gp) This sturdy-looking hickory staff is capped with a figurine of an angel or other benevolent spirit, wings and arms outstretched as if in welcome. This staff allows use of the following spells: Bless (1 charge) Remove fear (1 charge) Prayer (2 charges) Remove paralysis (2 charges)

Also, depending on how we determine resonant powers for IOUN stones...
Clear spindle: Protection from possession and mental control (as protection from evil). If we used the fixed method.

Do we roll resonant powers for IOUN stones or roll randonly?

Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
marksman

Post Reply with quote
Balefire,

Sunshi would like to place an order for a

Cracked Magenta Prism IOUN Stone +2UMD 800gp (600gp from Balefire) Do you check for resonance?

Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:50 am View user's profile Send private message
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
marksman wrote:
Balefire,

Cracked Magenta Prism IOUN Stone +2UMD 800gp (600gp from Balefire) Do you check for resonance?

You have to have a way finder first

Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
marksman

Post Reply with quote
Weasel wrote:
marksman wrote:
Balefire,

You have to have a way finder first

K. I can use it either way. I will get it now and check for wayfinder next time.

I need this to prevent mishaps with wands.

Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
marksman wrote:
Balefire,

I accept.

you pay 600 gp

I pocket 200 gp

done in one day

Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
Balefire's productions:

--- skill keyed to Fly

---2 days (accelerated crafting) --- already paid for

Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Purple Knight

Post Reply with quote
If we have 3-4 days and you don't mind, and assuming no one objects to me getting the cloak of resistance +1, I would like you to upgrade it to +2. Its a 1000 increase in price, so that is 750 owed (you make 250). It should only take 1 day to do.

If you can't squeeze it in to this "break", I would like to be put in line for the next available chance.

Thanks.

Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
Purple Knight wrote:
If we have 3-4 days and you don't mind, and assuming no one objects to me getting the cloak of resistance +1, I would like you to upgrade it to +2. Its a 1000 increase in price, so that is 750 owed (you make 250). It should only take 1 day to do.

If you can't squeeze it in to this "break", I would like to be put in line for the next available chance.

Thanks.

Should not be a problem.

but, it costs a bit more....

3000 gp difference (to go to +2)
Balefire discount means yoou pay 2250 gp
Balefire pockets 750 gp

I will need To buy--- Metamagic Rod Selective 3000 gp

--- I will roll Sandpoint 1st; then if that fails there may need to be a trip to Magnamar

Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Weasel

Post Reply with quote
-Headband of intellect +2 (skill keyed to fly) --- was 1/2 completed need 1 more day.
- Cloak +1 (500gp) -- 1 day
- Pearl of power 1st level (500gp) x2 - 2 days

Sunshi's Cracked Magenta Prism IOUN Stone +2UMD - 1 day (This Ioun stone will be stylized as a Magenta Koi fish)-

Mordu's Cloak upgrade -1/day

total 6 days work.... Cool

Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    battlebuddy.org Forum Index » RPGs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: