battlebuddy.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Hommlet?

Reply to topic    battlebuddy.org Forum Index » RPGs View previous topic
View next topic
Hommlet?
ladyrogue

Post Hommlet? Reply with quote
Just wanted to check, are we playing tomorrow?
Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
scadgrad
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
No. Next week. I've got plans with the kids this evening.

Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ladyrogue

Post Reply with quote
Okay, now we can't play this week as we have our other Friday night game. We can play again on the 18th.
Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:24 am View user's profile Send private message
Tobin

Post Reply with quote
Fri, 18 Nov, is no good for us. Annoyingly, that seems to mean it will be well over two months since our last session before we get to play again. Not fun.
Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
scadgrad
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Guys I'm terribly sorry, but I've been in TN for the past few days with a funeral. I've suffered a couple of losses in the past week so please forgive me.

I think a lot of the problem for me has been fitting this campaign in with everything else I have going on. During the Summer, we travel quite a bit. During the Fall, I was quite busy with running, playing music and art-related things. With the 1/2 marathon going off this Saturday, I'll require far less training time and my weekend will become more flexible (my kids don't play winter sports). Anyway, we can talk about doing this campaign on Fridays again, possibly even adding Sunday afternoon as a possibility (as we did quite some time ago). Anyway, let's keep it going. I could start up next Sat 11/19 if need be, or even that following Sunday afternoon. What do you think?

Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tobin

Post Reply with quote
My condolences on your losses. While the lack of role-playing is frustrating, I fully understand that things get in the way; please do not take offense at my previous e-mail expressing my frustration. We maybe can sneak in an occasional Sat or Sun, though Fri night remains our preferred option. Hope to see you all sooner rather than later.
Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
scadgrad
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Thank you Tobin and I understand the frustration. Wit Nov 18 off the table, can we decide whether or not Sat of next week is doable (11/19)? Alternatively, we could meet that following Sunday afternoon.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:16 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ladyrogue

Post Reply with quote
We're so sorry for your loss, Tony. And I hate to do this again.... but my sister is getting married next weekend, so Saturday and Sunday are bad (rehearsal dinner Sat., wedding Sunday evening). I do apologize. Saturdays would work for us, especially since we have our alternating Friday game and they can't switch one week with the other as her son plays and every other Friday, he is with his dad. But believe me, I completely understand having a hectic and crazy schedule so no need to apologize.
Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    battlebuddy.org Forum Index » RPGs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: